Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tired...

For some reason, I feel like I haven't made enough progress on homework despite working all day on the stuff... *Sighs*. 12 more objectives (out of 204) on Chemistry (so almost done) for the quarter, and 2/3'ds done with the rest of the math homework for the quarter.

Still got an 5-7 page English Research Paper to write, a 7-10 page English cover letter to write, a bunch of english essays to edit, and the rest of math and Chem. to do.

And that's before I've even got to studying for finals, which start a week from Saturday...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
One step at a time,
-Stephen

2 comments:

  1. Wait, who writes a 7-10 page cover letter? This isn't supposed to be job practice, is it? Because I'm pretty sure that no boss would read a cover letter that long...good luck with your homework!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, essentially the cover letter explains what we did to each of our essays in a portfolio and why we chose them. She expects between a page and a page & a half, per essay and then a general explanation on top of that... it's kind absurd... Stupid English Class...

    ReplyDelete