Hi All,
I left the pacific time zone this weekend, noticed Sinclair gas stations (I thought they were out of business in the 50's. Apparently we just don't have them around here...) and had some fun.
Anyways, so this whole thing was for a quiz bowl tournament at Boise State. It was a fun (exhausting trip), we left at approximately 4 pm on Friday and finally got to Boise at 2 am local time leaving us just a few hours sleep (on the floor, in a Catholic church library run by someone from the Boise State Quiz Bowl team) before having to wake up and get going the next day for a 10 am start to the tourney. It's safe to say I wasn't exactly fully awake all morning. After the tournament, resulted in another 10 hour drive starting at like 4:30 pm (MST)... When I finally got back to McCarty, with time adjustments it was 1 am... (acting 3 am for me...). But, hey it was a fun trip.
Aaaaand Now, I have to get off my blog and get back to work... with midterms last week to study for, I still have hours of homework to do, of course it's all due tomorrow too. Isn't that just the way of things???
Opening winter view(leaves are falling off the trees outside my dorm window), and one tired college student,
-Stephen
No comments:
Post a Comment