Thursday, May 22, 2014

Ok I've truly been horrible... I've neglected this for too long due other things...

Hi All,

It has literally been 2 months so I truly feel bad for not updating you guys.

This quarter has almost entirely been spent writing memos and studying for exams... 2 memos and a Midterm every... single...... week...until now. But, things are finally looking up. I finished my last midterm on Wednesday, and now only have finals to go.

Also, during this quarter I applied, interviewed for (and as of about a half hour ago) received an Internship at Boeing this summer. (This pretty much made my month).

Uncle Eric~ I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you. The Martian was fantastic. It was truely an amazing read. Thank you so much for it!

Nanny and Papa~Hope the play was good last night, you looked like you were having a good time, so I hope the play was decent.

Oma and Opa~Hope you two are doing well, the weather has been decent so I bet the garden looks great.

I can't wait to see you all (3 weeks of the quarter left then I'm back home again.)

Midterms, Memo's and somehow a Job,

-Stephen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephen, congratulation on the summer job at Boeing :) it made my day! The garden looks great and we are well!
    Tschuess
    Oma and Opa

    ReplyDelete