Friday, September 23, 2011

I'm really glad I'm in the Engineering Wing...

Its nice to be able to shrink the campus down. I've been here two days and I'm already recognizing people on my floor, everyone is friendly and helpful and its a great environment.  I may not have gotten the double I wanted, but truly the real prize was being able to have a place on this floor. Everything is great here.
BTW: The food at Ian's Domain (the internet cafe/mini-mart in my dorm) has much better food and lower prices than the McMahon 8. Also, I can save money on the beverage, and eat it comfortably in my room with my room mates.
Warm Wishes,
-Stephen

2 comments:

  1. sounds awesome! when do classes start? enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're starting on the 28th, which is on Wednesday... yet somehow my Chem. professor managed to send me an assignment via email due this coming Friday... *Sighs* Overall though, college has been really great so far.

    ReplyDelete