Hi family and friends, this blog is to help keep everyone informed about how I'm doing at college. Feel free to post in the guestbook, and I'll try to respond when I can, but please acknowledge that I probably won't get back right away.
-Stephen
Happy Birthday Nanny! First day at the UW, is great. Roommates are nice, played foos-ball with a guy from Saudi Arabia, and a guy from China. Homework already, (due next friday); which is surprising because class doesn't start until next Wednesday... Room is comfortable. Thanks for all the help moving in Mom and Dad. It's greatly appreciated. Warm Wishes to all -Stephen
Hi Stephen! I´m so excited to hear about your college adventures. When you get a chance, I´d love to see pictures of your dorm room (and maybe a photo of your roommates if you can do it without being awkward!). Good luck with your homework and everything else! hugs from chile, Michelle
Happy Birthday Nanny! First day at the UW, is great. Roommates are nice, played foos-ball with a guy from Saudi Arabia, and a guy from China. Homework already, (due next friday); which is surprising because class doesn't start until next Wednesday...
ReplyDeleteRoom is comfortable. Thanks for all the help moving in Mom and Dad.
It's greatly appreciated.
Warm Wishes to all
-Stephen
Hi Stephen! I´m so excited to hear about your college adventures. When you get a chance, I´d love to see pictures of your dorm room (and maybe a photo of your roommates if you can do it without being awkward!). Good luck with your homework and everything else! hugs from chile, Michelle
ReplyDeleteThanks for updating your blog to allow for comments. I hope you had a fabulous day today, 'cause I did!
ReplyDeleteLove, Nanny
How was the first day of classes?
ReplyDeleteClass doesn't start until wednesday. =D
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a great day. Miss our "pick up pup" conversations.
ReplyDeleteLove you